Gramercy Property Trust offers a dividend reinvestment and share purchase plan to provide an economical and convenient way for investors to purchase our shares. The plan is open to current shareholders and to new investors.
- As a plan participant you can:
- Reinvest dividends on all or a portion of your common shares.
- Reinvested dividends are currently offered at a 1% discount to market value.
- Make optional cash payments of $100 to $10,000 per month to purchase common shares at market price and without paying fees.
- Make automatic monthly investments of $100 to $10,000 by authorizing automatic deductions from your banking or checking accounts to purchase common shares at market price and without paying fees.
- Subject to our approval, make optional cash payments in excess of $10,000 to purchase common shares at market price and without paying fees.
- We do not charge an enrollment fee, fees for investment, or plan maintenance fees, except in the event you decide to sell your common shares through a broker selected by the plan administrator.
- Fees for the sale of shares: $15 transaction fee plus a $.10 per share brokerage commission fee.
- Read Gramercy's Dividend Reinvestment and Share Purchase Plan Prospectus for complete information about the program.
- To download the full DRIP Prospectus, click here.
How to enroll in Gramercy's DRIP:
- Registered Shareholder. Registered holders may join the plan by contacting the plan administrator, Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions, Inc. ("Broadridge"), at 855-450-0288, or by following the enrollment procedures specified on the Broadridge participant portal, which you can access by clicking here. Please note that you may participate directly in the plan only if you hold common shares registered through Broadridge in your own name.
- Beneficial Shareholders. If you hold shares through a brokerage or other custodial account, you must arrange to have your broker or other custodian participate on your behalf in the dividend reinvestment program of Gramercy's DRIP. The broker or other custodian must then make arrangements with Broadridge and provide Broadridge with the information necessary to allow you to participate in the dividend reinvestment program. Alternatively, a beneficial owner may request that the number of shares the beneficial owner wishes to be enrolled in the plan be reregistered with Broadridge in the beneficial owner's own name as record owner in order to participate directly in the plan.
What if I don't currently own Gramercy shares:
- If you do not own any Gramercy common shares, you can participate in the plan by making an initial investment in Gramercy common shares through the plan, with a minimum initial investment of $250 at market price and without paying fees. You may do so by contacting Broadridge at 855-450-0288 or by following the enrollment procedures specified on the Broadridge participant portal, which you can access by clicking here.
Still have unanswered questions:
- You may contact Gramercy's Investor Relations department at any time with questions by calling 888-686-0112 or via email at email@example.com.